Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have Financing?
Yes, we offer great finance plans for our canadian and U.S. customers.
- Does the user get wet?
No, The user will remain completely dry and fully clothed.
- Do you hvae a smart card system?
Yes, we use the H2OKey System. This system will keep track of number of sessions, etc. Our beds are also compatible with T-Max & computer POS.
- Do I have to assemble the bed
No, the bed comes fully assembled; just fill it up with distilled or purified water, plug it in and you're in business.
- Is there any maintenance required?
Yes, change the water every 9 months, the water barrier should be changed every 2 years.
- What type of electrical voltage do I need?
The 110 series can be plugged into any standard outlet. The 220 series needs 20 amps and a dedicated circuit.
- What is the cost of operating a massage bed?
According to our hydro company, the cost would be approximately $0.25 per hour.
- How long can the sessions be programmed?
The beds can be programmed for sessions from 5 minutes up to 60 minutes.
- Do I need special plumbing?
No, all the units are self-contained. No plumbing required.
- What Model should I puchase?
Each unit has been designed to treat a wide variety of conditions
- The Ultimate Series 110 with the 2.5hp motor is a great unit for a soft tissue massage, great for relieving stress and to increase circulation.
- The Ultimate Series 220 with the 5hp motor combines whirlpool treatment, heat and massage into a single treatment and offers both a soft tissue massage and best in deep tissue massage.
- If I purchase more than one unit, will I receive a better price per unit?
Yes, cal us and we will give you a terrific price.